Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Gotsta Be Strait Witcha

Was up in da heezy, snizzles? Dis is Boshnickey-ickey comin correct. Been a long time since I busted up y'alls minds wit my spittin. Yo I been maxin and relaxin and spoutin sum at da honeyz and- I can't do this anymore. I've been living a lie. Although you may believe that I am a black man living in the ghetto, hustling drugs by day, and sporting nine millimeter pistols with a crew of gangsters by night, this is actually not true. I am a white man. I live in a duplex. I own zero firearms. I do not know anyone who says things like "was up in da heezy," or "spoutin sum at da honeyz." If my friends knew that I was talking like that they would probably hate me. In fact, they may already hate me, so maybe I'm worrying for no reason.
I actually believe that pronouncing the "ing" sound after words is a good thing. I also am a believer in using the definite article, "the," and not spelling it "da." And I'm not sure why I call women "honeyz."
Is there a reason that I pretend to be someone I'm not? I suppose so. I suppose that I'm heavily influenced by the gangster rap music that I listen to. And I suppose that I find it really easy to pretend to be someone different as long as I have the internet to hide behind. You see, I am not a brave or courageous person. I am unable to offer my opinions while in the presence of other people. I find that I am much tougher when typing.
I guess from here on out I'll just have to be the normal "me." No more speaking like stereotypes. Yes, I think this is a good step for me. I'll probably grow a lot as a person. Maybe I'll start meeting girls. I wonder what that will be like.
So, hello world! I'm ready to step out and fulfill my destiny.
But before I go, let me just say this- booyakasha snizzle dizzles! Boshnickels is reprusentin FO EVA!! Fo shizzle in my hizzle.

1 comment:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Your blog has change my life in so many ways and I'm not sure I'm ready for the 'normal you' so please be patient with me.