Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Falling for duh Honeys

Waz up in da heezy? BoShnickels reprusentin here. Yo I gotsta come correct- I got a thing for some baby girl. Yo, this is not normal for BoShnickels. I never be fallin for the ladies. Yo, I'm like a drunk driver- I always be hittin and runnin. You feel me? I never gets attached.
That's why this is so crazy, son. I never knew I even had feelings. I'm not one of deez guyz who be telling people about his problems, expecting sympathy or something stupid like that. Yo, if I gots problems, I'll keep them to myself until someone pushes me too far and gets they ass blasted. That's life.
But damn, son, dis honey gots my mind in shambles. I been thinking bout her non stop. She cool as hell. Don't ask me how it happened. I know who she was for a while, and yo, it wasn't like I care, she just another female. I mean, I always thought baby girl got it going on, you know, but whatever. BoShnickels don't pay much mind. Until now.
Yo, we was just hanging out at my boyz house, you know, and everyone's got they thang going on, people bumping some rhymes, everyone getting they drank on, just nothing but love. And yo it just happened that this girl be like talking to me bout life and such, and yo, you know me, I gots my strong ideas bout stuff. But anyways, she wudn't saying nothing stupid or anything. Yo, I was like, "this girl knows her stuff," paying much respect, you know. later on when we still chatting it up, I was like, "damn, baby girl fine and cool." Yo, it's not often I say that, but I'm serious.
Anyways, I can't get her off my mind since then. No joke. BoShnickels ain't used to feeling like this.
Yo, that's about all I have to say about that. If any of you tell anyone I said any of this, you'll be feeling my weapons of mass destruction. I'm serious. I'll kill you.

3 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I'm spreading the word to everyone we know that you are in love.

Milly said...

maybe instead of weapons of mass destruction, just force feed everyone twinkies....twinkies kill people!

A STAR is born said...

You better be talking about me.