Friday, September 07, 2007

I thought I told you that I won't stop

Guess who's back? You thought I was dead, huh? Foolish. Boshnickels can't die- he only grows stronger. And it's time for me to take back what's mine.
You should never underestimate what I am capable of. What if I told you that I've been killing grizzly bears in the interim? Impressed? You should be.
I have so much to tell my homies out there. For those who stayed true, bumps and rubs, and for those who said Boshnickels was washed up, your time is gonna come. That's not a threat, it's just life. And life is a highway, and I'm gonna ride it, just not with you losers who said my blog was stupid, or who never even knew I had a blog in the first place.
Hey Koellings,
I'm back

1 comment:

Milly said...

my life just got 500 times better now that you have blogged again!