Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Addition to the Family

Sup, gang? Today marks one of the most significant changes to BoShnickel's domain: we've merged (or absorbed, to put it straight) with Phil Honus and the Smart Retard. Phil Honus and the Smart Retard still have their own blog, and I'm sure Phil would love to continue posting on just that one blog, but until the F'ers from blogger.com tell Phil how he can log back on to his freakin blog, he's going to be helping out here. I've only known Phil for about a year now, but I can say that he spits some of the maddest game in the biz. Believe me, BoShnickels wouldn't let anyone on who would threaten to compromise the integrity of this site. Belee Dat.
I don't know much about the smart retard. Whatevs. He's supposed to be mind blowin', but I don't know. I'm kind of scared of handicapped people. They slobber too much. Sick.
Anyways, just a heads up, bruddas and sistuhs. Boshnickels has been in the game for about four years now, and this is the first time he has co-lab-o-rated. So we'll see.
Toodles, y'alls.

No comments: