Sunday, September 16, 2007

What BoShnickels Duz Fo Werk

Salutations, frendz. In response to the many questions, which are mostly dumb as hell, I've gotten about the occupation listed on my profile, I thought I should clear up what "reprusentin" is, once and for all.
"Reprusentin" is many things at the same time. One on hand, it is definitely something you do (like right now, if you could see what I was doing, you would see that I'm reprusentin, just sitting here on my laptop). And at the same moment, it is not limited to just something you do, but extends to your mindset, and even to the atmosphere you carry about yo' self. When you've reprusentid as long as me, you actually start to become "reprusentin," like it's my identity.
That's some deep shizzle, though, isn't it? I can barely understand what I'm talking about. Let's start simple, then, and talk about reprusentin as something you do. How do you reprusent? If it's me, I just make sure that I'm looking good to start out with. Like after I take a shower, I gotsta put on deoderent, Old Spice to be exact, and then I hit myself with the AXE. I don't just spray a little on my neck and arm pits though. I put it everywhere: my hair, ears, nose, mouth, eyes, and of course, I go down under. You gotsta. It all starts by making your base layer fo'rizzle. And then you can build up from there.
After that, boxer briefs (duh), white socks, a kicking tee, sum saggin jeans, and then my kicks (white low-tops, baby, and nuthin else). It sounds easy, don't it? But you can't just wear any tee-shirt, or any pair of jeans. Like, what do you think "kicking" means? You probably think "kicking" is to have one of those shirts with the alligator on it. Stoopid. I wouldn't be caught dead with you anywhere. There's no way I can really tell you how to be "kicking," just how not to be "kicking." Basically, I don't know you, but I can bet you're not "kicking." So take everything you usually wear, and put that shizzle in the garbage.
Don't get BoShnickels wrong here, okay? I'm not talking about vanity. It's not about putting this stuff on and being fake so you can get chicks. It's about putting this stuff on and being real so you can get chicks. Or dudes, if youz a chick.
Yo, this is who I am! I wear what I wear and do what I do because it reprusents where I should have been from. Yo, I say "where I should have been from" because a lot of haters been saying that a white kid from a rich neighborhood shouldn't be dressing or talking like this. But fools, I wasn't supposed to be born there! I'm from the hood! like before I was born, I was supposed to be heading to a poor, black, single mom living off food stamps in the ghetto, where all of my neighbors sold crack, my older brothers went to prison for robbing a liquor store, and my sister's still in highschool and she already got a baby. But then some fool made a mistake and sent me to live next to Tom and Shirley, who don't know anyone who's done crack. That don't matter, though! I knowz who I am!
Yo, I just wanted to make it clear that you need to reprusent who you know you are on the inside, and not what you are on the outside, no matter how many times you look in the mirror and see a twenty five year old, blond haired, white guy, and not a thirty five year old black man sitting on death row for shooting a cop.
So you're probably asking yourself: "what does a reprusenter do during the day?" Easy: look good. Yo, that's all I ever do, just look good. Like, in worst case scenario, my girl could catch me taking a dook at six in the morning, and I would still look fly. You know why? Because I sleep in my clothes, that's why. I go to bed wearing everything I just described a little bit ago, even my kicks. And I never let my hair touch the pillow so I don't get stupid bed head. How do I do that? Simple: sleep like Batman, hanging upside down by your feet. You have to get your mom, or I mean, your girl to help you out, but it's worth it. Also, you can sleep standing up like a horse, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Yo, I have a timed-release misting system that keeps me covered in AXE all through the night! Man, I only ever take my clothes off to take a shower, or to get busy with my lady, but that hasn't happened for a while, or ever, really, so...
Yo, what am I saying?! This isn't confessional hour. Shoot. Can't believe I started talking all crazy like that. Whatevs.
I think I made myself pretty clear about reprusentin, at least for now. There's a lot more I have to say about it, but you're gonna have to wait.
Peace in the Middle East, homies

2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Well said, er, written.

Milly said...

i don't care about your occupation, I wanna know all about your interests!! give us a blurb on that!