Thursday, October 04, 2007

Gone fo da week

Was up in da hizzle? BoShnickels here. How y'all been? Life good in da hood? Yo, I cants complain. I waz feelin a little blue last week, but whatevs. I don't care bout dat. Got sum uh-tention frum da honeyz, hollad at one of my boyz, bumped elbows wit my crew, yo, just anuther day on the streetz.
Yo, check it, I'm leaving fo a while homies. BoShickels gotsta stretch his legs down on da Southside, gets in touch wit natechu, and what not. Don't miss me, y'alls. I coming back aftuh a week. It aint no thang. And if I don't make it back, pour out a little liquor for me next time ya gets yo drank on. No tears though, gurl. I'll c u when you get ther.
RIP Biggie Smalls. Smokes some fo ya boy. and RIP great grandpuh Ted. Great grandmuh's not far behind ya. She's old as hell and she stinks, too.
Much luv,
BoShnickels signing off

No comments: